Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Jayden Individual Poem

NZ Maori Kohanga student at younger times.
Said to be smart.
Year 7 student attending Tamaki Primary School.
I go to Wainui Scouts every Monday evening.
My name is Jayden.

Mum is the one who tries to keep us together.
My big sister eats all of our leftovers after we finished our food.
My small sister is the lazy one on diminished school days.
Pets are the noisy family.

I live in Auckland, Panmure.
Lots of friendly neighbours like the Tukia family.
Very quiet all the time, even on Saturdays.
This is my street.

My recent hobby is kayaking,
Kayaking would be fifth.
Eating would be fourth.
Sleeping would be the third.
Drinking would be a second.
Best of all would be my video games.

I hope to attend Dilworth School and become a pilot.
I want a nice family and nice friends.
If the scholarship gets rejected I don’t know what college I’m going to.
I hope that all of my hopes and dreams come true in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment