Pages

Friday 10 June 2011

City Description


Dear Mum,

I am in New York City now.  You should come and see all the tourists,homeless and traffic jams! It’s packed over here, like a stampede of rhinos.  All the homeless begging and singing for money.  There  are way more people than in Tokyo.  There are a mixture of languages, phones ringing, the music in cars and money jingling.

Man I hated all the car smoke and cigarettee smoke.  Perfume was all over the place.  My stomach roared embarrassingly.  I stomped into Mac Donald’s. I brought a cheese burger and chewed hard like a tiger hunting its prey. I walked, sipping my drink. I gave my change to a man playing an  acoustic guitar while I was sipping my drink, and eating my burger. I saw a limo covered by paparazzii like a hailstorm.  I thought it was Jay-Z.  It was the best trip ever!  

3 comments:

  1. Great use of powerful describing words Jayden - I could absolutely see you eating that cheese burger like a hungry tiger!

    Mrs Anderson :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mrs Anderson,I worked really hard on this desription. it was our first time!.

    ReplyDelete