Pages

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Grammar Punctuation Worksheet


For inquiry this term our class learnt about state of matter. I have found out many things about the density, liquids, gases, solids and how matter of particular substances change when the temperature is changed.
An example of this would be water when frozen. Water becomes a solid because it turns into ice when at room temperature. Water is a liquid. When it’s heated water becomes gas as it is steam. Another example would be chocolate. From learning about states of matter I know that different materials have different densities. However not everyone knows what density means. Density is how tightly or closely the particles of a material are. I know that from our particle layer party experiment that honey and golden syrup are denser than water and methylated spirits.
I like learning about matter because it’s interesting and helps me better understand the ways thing worked

1 comment:

  1. Nice work Jayden, I like that you have got all the punctuations right and keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete