Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Guy Fawkes Description

I heard crackling noises as I woke up, I ran outside to see my family light the gunpowder filled  inventions. I could smell the bitter smoke and I could hear the blast of the fireworks. I could see the mass if rainbow coloured stars as they dissolved. On the other side of the street bonfires turning night into a fiesta. Animals were fleeing from the plague of explosions startling the stars. A range of lights making everyone excited and happy. I was alarmed from the flying gunpowder flying towards me before they scattered and landed towards the ground. A bright red star rocketed up into the sky greeting the other stars and paused for a moment and slowly made its way to the ground. I was amazed from the flaming red flare as it ended Guy Fawkes Day


No comments:

Post a Comment