Pages

Thursday 21 June 2012

Movie Magic Evaluation


My class wrote what we think should go first in our movies and we put them in this diamond Take a look at the answers I came up with and why!



I think that Good editing is the most important element to movie making because... If it does not have perfect or good quality editing it will be out of order. This will make the movie boring.

I put A tripod and Sound second because... A tripod holds the camera still and sound makes a movie. without a tripod your camera could shake and make the movie disinteresting.


I think the least important element is A flash camera because... It doesn’t matter what type of camera you have just what’s in front of it and behind it.

Other important elements that aren’t included here are... Teamwork. Teamwork is important because without everyone trusting each other, the movie won’t suit.

My biggest lightbulb moment while learning about movie magic was... the camera angles. This is because when we watched the video it filled me with new learning and I wanted more and more stuff for my group to make a really great movie with awesome camera angles.

1 comment:

  1. This is a fantastic reflection Jayden. It really shows me what you have learnt this term and shows deep thinking. Your leadership in the filming process was awesome. Well done on your hard work this term.

    ReplyDelete