Pages

Friday 11 November 2011

My Beautiful Place

Far beyond the edge of the world is my beautiful place. I can see an orange delicate creature in this world called Trigger Happy and an endless realm of islands known as Skylands. I can also see a mysterious magical voodoo man in his lair using spellbinding spells of magic and a rock solid purple dragon.

I can taste fluffy fur from the orange creature in my mouth and the oozing liquid mud. The grass tastes like metal. I can also taste misty air.

Also I can hear the dragon’s red hot fire. I can hear blasts banging like bombs falling and something extremely fast you can’t see it running - stomping loudly. I can hear booming and blowing rapidly.

The ground feels like a silky pup’s fur and the orange monster feels like a velvet kitten being stroked.The dragon feels like delicate rock that is easy to break breathing slowly and the dark blue lizard feels like your skin when breathing.

Last of all, I can smell burnt crispy smoke from the fiery friendly dragon and a mysterious mystical magic smell from the voodoo man named Voodood (silent d). Also I can smell a muddy lizard and the mist from the misty air.

Would you dare come here?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jayden,

    I can see that you put lots of effort into using alliteration and interesting vocabulary to bring your description writing to life, and it worked! As always, I am proud to see another published piece of writing from you :)

    ReplyDelete